Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fashion Toolkit: Gilt Groupe

For those of you who would like to remodel your closets, while simultaneously weighing down their piggy banks.

Susan Lyne, Alexis Maybank, & Alex Wilson have taken the New York Invitation Only Sample Sale on the road via the Information Superhighway.



The result is Gilt Group, your online mecca for deeply discounted fashion & luxury brands. I'd blog more but I'm busy purchasing a BCBG silk top, originally $158 for $38.

Here's your invitation.

4 comments:

  1. hello!
    your comment completely made my day! thank you for being so sweet and taking the time to think of me. honestly, you are wonderful. and so thoughtful. what i would give to move to mesa and go to your charm school. and be your intern and learn your ways so i can be as successful as you in being a stylist and designer! i was reading your website and resume and was so impressed with all you have done. and totally aspire to get there someday. way to achieve your dreams. and be so incredibly good at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting, maybe I can find some free time to go shopping your favorite way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I love Gilt Group. I get so excited to see what new things they have everyday.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin