Monday, January 18, 2010

Spring 2010: Wardrobe Strategies at Mesa Community College



Top 5 Reasons to Register for Wardrobe Strategies at MCC taught by yours truly:
  1. Upon completion, you can wage battle against Rachel Zoe and her nefarious battalion of size 0 Zoebots (all armored with darkly tanned skins and large sunglasses)
  2. TEC 245 counts toward an Image Consulting certificate. Said certificate would look very smart framed in a gilded gold frame in your personal styling office.
  3. A Friday morning dedicated to dressing up makes a lovely elective, perfectly accenting classes like biochemistry.
  4. You'll get to see me fancifying new words on the fly.
  5. You'll be prepared to make the world a prettier place
Spread the word to your collegiate fashion smarties. Registration closes, and classes start, Friday, February 5th.


Wardrobe Strategies, TEC 245
F 9 AM - 11:30 AM, 3 CR


Syllabus includes:
body type dressing, color analysis, personal styles identification, closet cleaning, wardrobe maximization, shopping strategies, and much more.

6 comments:

  1. Oh how I wish I were in Mesa! What a fabulous class this would be.

    uberchicforcheap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - I wish I lived in Mesa for this class! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Zoebots". Hee hee. I think the standard model of the Zoebot also comes equipped with protruding ribs and a caftan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you considered teaching an online class? I wouldn't be able to don a well thought out ensemble to attend class but I could do something similar in my own living room....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty please do an online class! I would love to take it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin