Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Introducing the Love Your Body Challenge


Remember my Kayla, and I use the possessing pronoun correctly, she is mine, for I adore her, and the image of her sunny countenance is perched upon my heart.  One petal on the blossom of my devotion, has to be my admiration for her fashion challenges.

And in the truest form of admiring flattery, I intend to mimic her, with an empire slant.

The 10 Day Love Your Body Challenge
 
As the amorous month of February rises to its pinnacle on Valentine's day, kind thoughts for our figures can propagate and multiply as well.   By February 14th, my goal is to make at least one woman a little more cozy in her own skin.  Every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday between Feb 3rd and 14th, I will present a prompt which you may perform. 

It initiates this Friday and ends on Valentine's Day. 

May I have the pleasure of your company in this Love Your Body 10 Day Challenge?

14 comments:

LinkWithin