Monday, December 6, 2010

Wearing Christmas: Cozy Crochet

My modernist husband defies the frivolous festooning of our home.  

He cites the need to rotate, dust, and store holiday home frockery as adequate arguments for avoiding such traditions.  I on the other hand would appreciate the opportunity to deck my small halls.  I look forward to the day when Coco too can voice her favor for holiday flourishes and outnumber our standstill.

Until then, I compensate by ornamenting my own costume.  Today I'm dreaming of winter white Crochet Cozies.


Flawless Taste Heel
Aphrodite Printed Jersey Top
Cutback Crochet Skirt
Snowflake Sweater Bracelet
Thigh High Crochet Leggings

Crochet Flower Headwrap

Laura Lace Dress

Let Cardigan Empire bedeck you for the holidays.  Gift yourself or a dear one a Fashion Package: combining a theoretical look book & a practical virtual shopping session

3 comments:

  1. My mother-in-law just made us a cream crocheted bedspread. It reminds me of the holiday, and I can keep it on all winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with that top? Um, yes. LOVE IT!!

    Love, Jennie

    PS I'm new to your blog, but totally obsessed with it. I went crazy with your links yesterday. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has Andrew ever seen my attic? Love those Christmas decorations. Like paper houses.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin