Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wearing Christmas: Evergreen


All these deep veridian shaded garments need is the perfume of pine, fir, or ceder to complete their holiday enchantment.
 



Forest Assured Jacket

Forest Flower Oxfords

Frances Deco Earrings

Knife Pleat V-Neck

Sequoia Dress
Moss Tweed Pencil Skirt

Knitted Deer Valley

Let Cardigan Empire bedeck you for the holidays.  Gift yourself or a dear one a Fashion Package: combining a theoretical look book & a practical virtual shopping session

7 comments:

  1. I've been in a "green" mood this week! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You draw me in with with crocheting, deers, and evergreen, and blow me away by transferring it into the outfits hanging my closet! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey green. especially pretty green boots and dresses. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What about Aromatique's the Spirit of Christmas? I LOVE the jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Merissa. It is fun to see the home decor and then the clothes. Love the green!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love these deep greens. . . What a way to showcase the holiday colors while still looking chic.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this has got to be my favorite new hue of the season.
    it looks so fair with the burgundy of the season too!!
    chomping at the bit to push "continue"
    with my cart at anthopologie.
    but that would put a big ol hole in my bank account.
    dying for that green!! argh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin